- Interior painting
- Acoustic ceiling removal
- Drywall repair
- Paint and texture
- Crown, baseboard and trim installation
- Wall paper removal
- Wall paper border installation
- Exterior pressure washing
- Gutter clean out
- Touch ups and caulking
- House staining
- Deck and wood staining
- Fence staining
- Move in and out apartment work
- Wood trim repair and replacement
- Exterior painting
- Kelly-Moore and Behr exterior paint used
- Cement ceilings
- Stucco repair
- Panel replacement
Why Do Homeowners Prefer D.A.D.S Professional Painting?
- We have been in the painting business and company-owned since 1999. Not only do we service our local community but we also service the entire Bay Area . You can trust the quality and advice that we offer to our customers.
- Personalized service from the moment we walk-into your home or place of business, consultations are available with color selection, product selection and specifications to do the job right. It's our business...
- Customer referrals are available. We are paint professionals – we paint personal with great experience and industry knowledge to help you be successful in your project
- Professional staff! All of our painters have over 5 years experience and the owner, who is always on location to supervise the staff, has over 15 years
- Products that work! We use only premium products that are available through our various suppliers. The products include a variety of paint finishes, primers, stains, caulk, and materials for interior and exterior applications.
Color Your World…
- We offer color consultations for interior and exterior projects that are supported with color cards and color sampling to help you make informed decisions at your home. We will suggest color combinations to make your choices simple.
- We are creative! With many years of experience and working with color, we can put together the custom-look that you want. We can also computer or eye-match your color.
Understanding the Parameters…
- Critical to the satisfaction of any project is understanding the expectations at the very beginning - when a project needs to be completed, how to schedule around other trades, and determining personal needs and concerns.
Care and Courtesy…
- The best job we can do is to complete the job as it is expected to be completed and in a timely manner.
- We make sure our painters understand boundaries and treat our clients and each other with courtesy and understanding.
- Our desire is to complete the project effortlessly and leave your home or business knowing that you are fully satisfied with the results!
CA. Lic# 759964
2063 Main St. PMB 235
Oakley, CA 94561
Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.